Thursday, October 23, 2008

Again Waiting for my Bro.

This afternoon planning to play badminton at Stapok Badminton Court .
Argh...
sien........
Waiting for my bro really suffer my minds .
Don't know what to do now . Sitting infront of Penny and trying think of something .
Just attent my Pengajian Am class ,
haiz.....
That guy chan ju her again , don't know la .
Haiz,,, and he starts raping again , i try to tahan not to smiles as wide as posibble but i i smile a bit to the computer instead of him cus he's staring me !
Scary....
he seems to be so hardworking to ... Her .
Haiz...
If they really like each others , then go for what for scare for others complainment .
Don't need to care about others la .
This is so called drama love !
I know nothing about this but i had experience so many time this situation for others .
Everytime this thing happend to my surrounding friends .
Omg !
Now , others try to ask her out to lunch with them , a bunch of them but seem like they dun think want to bring ... along but they seem to be dissapearing in front of my sight .
Jeez......
Oh i see the ... they seem to cham siam should go with them cus seems like they dun wan ... along o .
Haiz....
This is what happens when u are a primary target for the unlike 1 in the college/ uni (my college had upgrated to university lo , congrats !)
UCSI ,The University, The experience

2 comments:

Princess Penny said...

don really understand what you are blogging...=.="

Tia said...

your blog really confusing zzzz...not clearly stated siapa is siapa and doing what!