Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just finished Exam

Er,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Just finished my exam which held at night . I think i can score at least half of the total marks gua...............................
I'm 1 of the last who came into class , the exam started earlier make me huru-hara nia . The 1st and 2nd structural at ist i can answer sue to to nervous . Huh..................
so happy6 at least i'm not the last human who finished the exam .
Yeah......................
So happy !
But dun know i will score bad or not .
Haiz......................
Tomorrow need to Mr.Sim need to mark the tutorials that he gave us shance to finish by tonight but i'm a lazy person so
I GAVE UP !
Now so bored ...............................
watching Digimon comic manga
my friends sure said me siao 1 hehe..................
Today sure sleep late again 11pm gua , hehe................
my friends said me a weirdo due to i always sleep so early but i think they are the crazy 1 , why sleep so late ?
I'm sure that most people who watching now also 1 of the late night sleeper right ?
Then i ask u guys n girls ,
why you sleep so late ?
Give comment please .

2 comments:

Princess Penny said...

It seems that no1 drop u a comment,well,i'll be the 1st 1 then...i usually sleep at 10:30pm or be4 11pm,so,we are same gang man...hi 5!!

Kenny Liew said...

Yeah ! 1 vote for the healthy life !