Friday, October 10, 2008

Moody

I'm stunned with my tutorial result today , hm.............. suddenly i think i'm the weakest of all . I admit i am i wish something can initiate me to further discover the knowledge that i suppose to know . i lost . for sure , that means i'm the dumpest among us . hm.................. i really hate myself to lose to others . i will win but when ? even now i want to use computer also has disturbance , i think the major reason for my ungood reason came from my living spends . I always the last 1 who went back home in our class , i also the 1 who left behind among us . why ? Because transportattion problem . I really want to solve this problem by driving by my oen but my brother seems very protecting his own right for his car . Additionally , i dun have the chance to online at home . They restrict my space and my chance to online . i don't know what to say ................ gosh.................... GOD help me .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoh~~~~~!!!
tutorial's result doest mean everything mah~
不要灰心~~~一起加油!!

Kenny Liew said...

Thanks . I will try harder . Ok lets try together . Yes !