Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The day went back

Early in the morning when i'm trying to feed my pups the van came so rushing me to move my luggage . so I shoot dozens of photo on the way to my Hometown ........... see this........











Changed Van
































Leaved Serian and toward the Simpang 3

Reached Simpang 3 toward Simunjan this time











Reached Hometown









Early in the morning when i'm trying to feed my pups the van came so rushing me to move my luggage . so I shoot dozens of photo on the way to my Hometown ........... see this........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiseh~~~~
nt bad yo~
你从古晋沿路一直拍到simunjan
哈哈 ^_^
我来支持你一下!!
paiseh~之前我很少来留言,不过以后我会常常来给你留言!!

Kenny Liew said...

too bored ma~~~~~ so shot a lot of photos , thank you for leaving comment .