Friday, October 10, 2008

Blamer

I'm wrong to judge whose the one who responsible for my bad tutorials results . i was wrong to blame others for my own results . my bro is right , there's nobody to blame except me myself . i'm the 1 who responsible for my lost and for my imperfection in my own life . Human trying really hard to achieve that level , the Perfection . Is that really true for all human ? I don't seem like 1 of those kind . I wish i am so that i can automatically initiate myself to work harder to my study adn my understanding to others . Until now i understand i was being selfish . I'm childish after all . Hm...........................
Maturity will come soon as i grow older .
I'll be infinity for my maturity and my experience .
For real...................

2 comments:

Princess Penny said...

Its time for u to change the way u study liao lor,should keep ur earphone while doing revision...

Kenny Liew said...

OK lo...