Monday, November 17, 2008

Weird

How come my usual friendly classmates just ignore me today ?
Am i expelled ?
Or i am playing childish on them?
is it the new me not good to suit them ?
Hm.........
Changing some1 really hard especially changing some1 totally .
I want to begin with the brand new style n brand new attitude to every1 , i want to be different than usual .
As usual i joke around with them but seems that after since yesterday incident i seem to may been ignore any way , life still need to go on , may be they still cant suit me , actually ia m like this .
When i am concentrate or really get serius of something i get fierce and more concentrate on the stuff i am trying to do . i will do my best of all for it even it really sacrifice a lot .
Man...
life is a disaster having a community of people living arounf really very hard especially we dun really share much command.
may be these days i get too serius to my study but hey... study will never has a bright result if we dun get serius on it , probably for me is like this .
I wish i can have a horizontal mood and attitude so that every1 can noe me as a person .
Hm....
now my only hope is by asking those experience people.
But Who ?
I think i know who is he n she , she is my idol last time dun noe why ?
My extutor , KFC !!!!
And him....
He's a pal of mine who just finished his final , she and he have a regular and balancing life hope ,they can help me . She helps me a lot during this sems , giving me lots of advice and lecture me and tell all those life experience . I think having this type of conversation do really help us all a lot and give us, the youngster the knowledge of the world .
seems like most of my friends are having no problem with it , like i am the only 1 who still underchildish mind . hoipe i get better and way more marvelous than usual ya !
Wu hu .......................................

No comments: