Friday, November 14, 2008

Went Back To Old School of mine (secondary)- SMK GREEN ROAD

Actually when i invite Brandon to go to eat with me but i need to grap my photocopied things... so head to chong ling plaza to get it but seems that there's a bit of mistake so need to do a bit longer for awhile so i head to the SMK Green Road since we are closed to it and free of nothing to do . Hm..... everything looks the same when Me N Brandon head back to old School of us again just a bit more greener hehe...(green road ma~~) n a bit... uglier (i mean the buildings) especially the from4&5 block (probably they are painting the new colour so need to clear the old 1 hm...)
I only manage to take 1/2 of the green Road area cus that is the SPM &STPM exam period but luckly that time they are not testing any subject so no body is there except the guard, a few staff n teachers (i think)
Here some photos i take from there , Hope u guys enjoy.



This definitely not from Green road ,my Dog (say HI to every1!!)
waiting for Brandon i take a pic of her.....
Form6 Block in my last Year at here


Decorative







Toilets




Basketball court

Pond+ Canteen

Another Pond


The Block of My Year Form 4 & from 5 class room







Heading Back to Chong Ling Plaza






Chong Ling Plaza from My School

Forget wad they used to call this room
(the room which keeps those text book/ book store ?)

No comments: