Sunday, November 16, 2008

Period

Well... u guys probably often misunderstand period of here as probably women period ,well tell ya all yes it is , i am talking about it but it's my period for my mood.
Hm...
if i am not mistaken once in the bluemoon i turn out to be a bastardof all year , i get tired and sien of everything then suddenly starts acting weird to against or even protest so that my feelings been express.
I am a bad guy , i aint no good to any1 .
Hm....
How to correct this habit o
Teach me ....
i Have think of going to visit the Psychologist for a lot of time already but u know the price la so i i once decide instead of wasting $ for visiting them , why don't i just become them so that i learn how to solve my own problem and face eveyone .
I am helplessly make others as my moody prey , just like today i just try to ignore most of my friends and i complain when they talk slightly louder than usual cus i am studying bio...
Haiz.....
Hope thing got even better each day and every day GOD give me will fill with joy and experience so that i can get used to humanity .
Ok , that's all for now leave any suggestion ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not a bad guy. You are a good, helpful and humourous person. If you feel very stressed in your studies or relationship with other people and feel that you need counseling, you can go to Grace Counseling Center which is located at 1st floor of Association of Churches in Sarawak(Jalan Stampin,opposite Ju Shi Ling buddhist temple). It is free and some of the counselors are professional, with certificate one.
Have not seen you for a long time, how are you now? Hope that you are always fine..Enjoy your weekend, God bless you!

Kenny Liew said...

Thanks for the information.
i'm fine now just that sometime really get headache when facing life.
So do i, realy did'nt see quite sometime o.
I'm fine(hopefully).
Thanks for the bless.
You too, God Bless.