Saturday, November 22, 2008

Art + Accident Kepo(free lust photos hehe......)


Ok , 1st of all for the sake of my study i got myself buying these so called high-lighter things ***
Nothing special about it but my friends said i bought a bit much but i think not that much le different colour can improve my memory and understanding better(scientific proven from tv commercials...) Ok . so red... wait no red just pink , yellow, blue, purple, green and.... wad ar.... eh oh yea the ORANGE


2nd, when i am sitting in front of my computer for so long , i decide to have a nice breath from the out side air(closed my window cus air conditioner oning).
OK. i opened my window then took my 1st breath then another but by the time i wanna close the window i saw sumthing funny and horny !!!!!
For insect's horny okie.... nothing big deal to surprice u guys n girls...
guess wad type of insect is this ?
i try my best to shoot the clearest and large enough.

OMG ! so... horny and funny...

Girls or boys if u are under 18 years old don't watch ar.... hehe.....

My Hand cover them...
ok , the answer is FLIES .
Actually , there is some kind of struture that link them for temporary which shapes like a needle. Hope my window doesn't get dirty bcus of these 2 horny beast !

No comments: