Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lazy habit and some thought of mine

Haiz.......... so far i didn't study at all just a few hours left for my BIOLOGY EXAM arrived . Well.......... i am a type that don't do last minute stuff but also partially doing it , haha so really hard to understand me ho . Brandon told me that the one that know the best about me is ME , true . Now , i just realise how relying am i to others . Well basically i know that i am a sensitive person and also a kepo 1 also , i always spill out most of people secrets that they told me but for some i don't . I don't know why am i likes this probably is inherited from my mom , haha........ cannot blame them cus i am the 1 who be like this .So , try not to tell me any big secret ya , MY FRIENDS . I am a lazy , i hate do my house chore , i am image to friends , family even to myself . This is what Ns taught us , every1 will have different type of image due to we have different type of conditions , needs , personality . We are always cover by our imagine no matter where and when . The image i am saying is our personalities . How do u treat ur friends , sister , brother , parent ? Is it the same ? I don't think so , most of us are normal human we don't treat every1 the same . Not much of people equally treat equally to every1 , they are what i called freaks , How come ? Ok if you treat every 1 the same whenever where and when , don't you feel kind of sick of it . Right ? you will get tired of repeating the same treat , same smile , same look , same out fit , same speech .............. I believe no1 do ever treat every1 the same if they do they are scary and spooky for me . Haiz................ test ............. test................ lazy ar............. i thought the test should be held at this Thursday
but it turn out the thought or prediction is always different then what it comes . Ok lo what to do now only can typing blog and play game since all of my classmate now pia study the Biology .

Until now only will be posting more info about me .

No comments: