Saturday, August 30, 2008

Am i too sensitive ?

Well........... i can say i'm the sensitive guy who doesn't know how to react when i get caught of doing something different or less than normal . I grow up to be a shy person that i don't dare to explore most of the world . I'm scared that i might get lost during the journey . I'm scared of the change of mine will result even worse habit or mind , that's why i stick to the normal level , try not to involve in many parts of the event . I'm worry in time i will be a bad boy/ man in the end . I'm totally freak out by it . Most of the time , my eyes feel with tear when i got scold from any1 . Is that normal ? Should i be more stronger than now ? Can i ?
I'm sensitive = weak ?
am i a useless guy that don't know lots of thing . Sometime i'm scared of learning new things too , don't know why it keeps haunting me but as harder i struggle to avoid it , the more things i get to know . I feel some kind of happiness when i learn more thing or i solve my uneasy maths question . I used to relax through the night , meaning i love to watch the sky during the night cus it looks so peaceful and quite and BEAUTIFUL when the sky filled with stars which twinkle whole time . When the cool air blows on to my face and body , i feel relaxing it feels more like having vacation on the beach . But now , thing change since my newly build house complete . Even i got more advantages than the old house but still it's less suitable for a night watcher likes me . I spent more time on looking at the sunset and sunrise rather than night view . The roof from my house blocking me from watching the pretty night view . Even i can walk out side to watch it but nowadays wheather changes rapidly and it's always dark on the sky , that disappoint me plus my family discourages me spend my night out side the house due to recently news about robbery so i need to be careful of it . Life sure is difficult for me and many others in this world but i think as we learn , we get to know , we grow , we mature and we make precise action to our life so that we can carry on . Life is meaning less without guidance so does the fishing is useless without the bait .

No comments: