Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Argh...............


YO Your head !

What type of friend that lie to his friends about most of the things that he spoke , i rather never have this type of friend . What for and what use ? World is liked we're using each others to survive ,is that what really is what we human live to be ? Use people for our goals . Do we make friends just to have free rides , have some1 to do ur assighment, to contact others through friends , to make fake smile to friends , to make fake laught of jokes , to make our life miserable and so that friend can aid u on ur way to ur goal ? I hate this kind of friendship , this type of friend , well......i got tones but atleast most them dun lie to me so great until involve something called TRUST vanished inside my heart . Huh............. i dun like those who aid this type of people also especially thhis aider never grow up alway joke around just like their Wonderland period will never end , but it will my friend ! I am not jealous , it just that as a friend i should know the situation . What for u lie about the place u are studying ? Try to show off ? Well eventually people know and it pay off with people trust to u . U know others try to convince me not to believe u and ur attitude but this time i really believe their words about u . u are lameass , most of all U r the best liarever know in my life and also once my pal . Huh....... i think u dun think me as a pal , most probably is ur tool . If u want ur friends to do something then call them do it by urself , dun count on others to do that lame job for u Bos!

No comments: