Wednesday, August 20, 2008

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 .Few............................



HUh.............................. after the anger post i think i feel better . I am impressed to my san sei only . I hate those who trying to show their showoff sikap infront ofme include the lecturers . I got few tuition teacher in the past but their's only 2 i am impressedfor this period . 1 is my Ex-Bio tutor/ san sei , Mr. Alex Kueh . Well........with his taught to me , i think i get better than ever for my Biology subject during Form 4 and Form 5 . I must thks him pretty much bcus of him i got my SPM resultbetter than i expected . He'd chaged a few jobs already at this time now finally participate in 1 job then i must be proud of him , it's been awhile we didn't met after Mr. Alex left . i wish i can meet him at semenajung in future as i am going to there soon.....hehe.......not really soon still awhile . I hope u have a Happy Life yeah .


GAMBATE



And also another 1 which the only and the best of all the Engineering tutor / the Physic n Chemistry tutor . OMG ! She rock !!!!!!!! She's skinny , looks like study freak but still she got a good life . Well....... at 1st i dun like her . haha why o ? let me think ......... ah.... the 1st time she taught me is at Form2 , she teaches the science fow awhile nia then left . U noe i still remember her tune when she teach . haha............. i Laught the whole class . haha Her voice like very sharp and niang at that time . Can u imagine how i attent the class , haha . Ok back to main topic . SHe 's different when i am Form 4 she taught cool just like ordinary lecturer in univercity/ college . Ge.......... still remember that time her attitude so different than other tutor , she's challenging so me n my friends alway challenge her . Still , she'spanas barn just like other woman in this world . so that make the tuition class not bored at all . So many gossip and talks during the tuition class still i can learn things . I must thanks her MIs............s...... Chin. U know age really is the secret of all women . Especially i know her age so i can treaten her wahahaha. Well thing dun go that way but i still give tips to others about her age as she ordered not to tell others. Every1 cant get the age untill 1 day of class i accidently said the years i wantto go back to inorder to see her Form 5 Life then every1 noe lo especially david he quickly use calculater to counther age . Well i think Brandon still dun noe when evry1 react so shock but he reacts saying what ? what ? ha ? ha ? Make me swt everytime he reacts like this . Got 2 weeks she didn't attented the class cus she went to her Honey moon , she likes chocolate so she bought tones of chocolate back from her honey moon . She delivered some of it to us still i am unsatisfied with it cus i wanthe bitter type chocolate , she promise she willgive it to me and David next time . well...... the next time really she gave it to me but at unsuitablke time . Tha time i am reaged of sum1 when the som1 past the bitter chocolate to me i straight away gave it to Brandon . U know My san sei ordered me not to tell others about it . so Brandon just keep on asking about the chocolate , where do it from ? How i got it ? Why i gave it to him ?Then This guy make me Swt ar lll canu imagine my mind when i am rage and he keeps asking those silly question . I also need to apologize to My san sei la cus just gave her preciouschocolate to other . Pai se ya ?

Paise ya Mis......sChin ,

haiz........ woman never admit their age

No comments: