Monday, August 25, 2008

The Curse Air Conditioner

Yeah ! Step on it ! But i'm kind , i don't step on them i flush them !
From the past , i have mentioned about my air con . Now it really goes bad , turn out that my house get short-circuit everytime i turn on my room air conditioner . How can this really happen to me , i did nothing wrong , eh....... well......... not much la . Any way i do know what happened to my air conditioner . First, there's noisy sound from it then, it got worse damn bushit that air con falled down a cockroach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while i am adjust the cover of the air con . HUh , that terrified me at first then when i see that weakly , alive cockroach then raging fire blossom beat through my body . well of course the best way to eliminate it is to throw it into the toilet ball la . Haiz......... This time i tell ya it gonna be even huge cus now it cause my air con to shut down my house electricity . They are paying for it .

No comments: