Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing's not worse than i thought .









































































































Well the cool n lonesome don't really stay still in a matter of fact there's a bit of derease to my stress . well........ who knows 1 of the 1 year exclassmate of mine came back to study with us but still i am not sure whether she really change her mind . Hm...... i wish it's truth . Well now i only find out that what i really want in my study ........... This is not something special but most man have this kind of thought which is challenge n challengers . Well....... she's a hardworking , looks smart . Heard she wants to be a doctor , that's a nice ambition though most people think it's a crazy job due to the doctor may have to do the surgery like open human parts . It's a bad thing but also a good thing . They do this just to save people but most of the people think like disgusted with the process they save . For me bfore i watch CSI n all sorts of surgery movie , series n document i do really think like it , feel ill and out of hungry thought but that changed after my interest has welly attracted to the surgery series especially Grey's Anatomy ! Wuhu the best series i ever watched . Back to the point , wad i really want to say is that i require a competitor just to move my mind to my study , a competitor like her will make me do so . I am not saying the others not okay but i just saying that she's kina strong in the study u know she really good . Well a competitor like her really move my heart also decrease my stress , i really wan to thks her a lot lots lots more !!!

No comments: