Monday, July 14, 2008

Lose n lonesome.......

U.S.A , NEW YORK
Australia , Sydney







Switzz

Poland


Ge........ don't know what happened here thing always got worse when time goes........ My study having some kind of problem , due to UK my batch have to choose 2 paths longer or shorter to complete our study........ Don't really lnow what to do , even though i already made up my mind but still i have that kind of weird feeling in my mind and heart . My heart and my chest can feel the pain , i guess i just the sadness that i alway keep inside my mind . Haiz.......... losing lots of classmate is not a good thing also my friends told me it's not a big deal but i hardly can get used to the new situation in my class less people with more silence air in the class , actually this feeling is not the first time already . i Still can remember the 1 st time i feel it , it really hurt but still my friends advice me don't feel bad with it , u may feel it's boring to r4ead through this but this is me therefore i wrote feel the different n weird personality in my blog . Hiaz........ 1st , lots of my ex form 5 classmate fews off them fly overseas to some other country like Poland n switz also Australia .......... Ge....... i kina envy them can go overseas get to know other people in other country , it does really feel kina cools and great with it . Then , 1 of my best pal fly to KL to study at Monash after he quite Swinburne . Most of u who read this noe who is he i am saying , Darren lo who else ......... that guy . Then is my best pal also kena his Jpa , he failed the 1st time but succeed 2nd intake . well........ the 1st time he called me to pray for him so that he will be choosen but actually i dun really want to do that cus i will lose a friend , a pal that always play badminton with me and aslo my badminton trainner also . But fate will separate us eventually so i accept it . He went to Shah Alam for 1 year bfore he can go to his dream n challenging country , U.S.A ! talk about danger , i fear he may be affected by people at there but i also want to be like them , for me they are cool , they looks cool in every where . Most of them succeed at there . Next , also my exclassmate from ucsi he give up with the A level long term period and left UCSI and choose Swinburne . I try to convince him to stay but still his reason overwhelm me . What to do just only can wish him luck lo . He actually has a good result from the last exam but he said he had no interest to study A level due to certain subject like maths n some sort hard-calculation subjects . Haiz............ Now , my batch had been divide into 2 parts shorter path n longer path . Most of them chose short 1 to continue their A level , well i chose to sttay the same the longer path cus i dun dare to gamble my study and my result for it . I dun have the confidence to take the shorter path , well i wish those who chose shorter path succeed with their results lo .










No comments: