Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Nicest Friendship ever that i remember in Form 1

Sometime being a friend pretty hard especially when u r in a case that u r between 2 friends'side , i find it hard to make friends also but i think i will try at least try ya, after Ns i have been braver to speak , to talk but still i find out it's hard to make a nice conversation with friends . I have been through a lot these days . weeks , months even years . i still remember the 1st time i got a truely best pal ever n also friend forever logo in my mind to a friend when i am Form 1 at S.M.K. Green Road , ge......... i still can remember the remarkable period i got with my friend . i knew him in a tuition class in ITS tuition centre , well...... we both started up with Primary 4 grade in ITS . Man u dun now how humiliate it's to be there will some junior or some youngster (under my age) , still some classmates are exact age as mine like nigel , Rita n so on . among these classmate , i got a friend named Jackie Lee as i remember him , u know Form 1 is the 1st year i got into Kuching , it's a big city(not truely 1) compare to my hometown so i am kina childish act like a child do wad eve stuff that probably thining that attract more people to be my friend . But Jackie , i didn't . We talk in class sometime other than ITS we also tuition in PTU together . it's just so happy during that time having a best friend who does thing together , i mean lots of thing together but thing got worse between us when............... fruit season . Argh.................... i cant stand with the fruit season , i mean i don't care about the season cus i really don't . It makes me feel bad for 6 Years and also ended my friendship with Jackie my best buddy ever . i dun know how to say the incident cus my memory seems dun wan me to cus it's hurted it really hurts me a lot i also know he also hurts . Hm.................. huh.............. try to act nice ye.......... huh well not ! I am too bullshit that time , i suck i know that so do he but still he became a friend of mine that cheers me , bought me a drink . ah................ i am totally unpredictable , i dun know wad i am gonna do the next few minutes . I am feeling so sorry for him , I AM SORRY JACKIE SO SORRY .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

word for post so boring:D