Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pest !!!

U'll never noe when they will come where they will start , from where they going to attack or even where they going to reproduce! Damn it ! 1st , every part of my house can see ANTS every where ge........... sometime even when i am sitting just right there they just going to appear on my table even crawl my legs and other part of my body , damn it . Not only this every morning i will see shit filled up on my favourite study table (well not that serious la) cause me moody to study man !! bcus of wad ? Not rat but lousy CICAK ! even my family put the antiseptic especially for those cicak even useless ! it seems that they immune to those drugs already probably i think of making nuclear bomb just for them . Further more , my room's air conditioner dun noe why suddenly got noisy sound make me pretty suffer from sleepless condition for a few nights , then i cant stand with then i pulled out the cover and discover that the inner part fill up with dust then i clen it out ok liao then still the noisy sound still continue !! why ? just when i am raging with fiersome roar , a lousy cockroach drop from inner part OF THAT AIR-CON to floor and then still alive crawling innocently , haiz...... wad to do i am not a person like pest so i flushED it into my toilet bowl la wad to do , haiz............ i cant believe all these days i slept with cockroach inside my air conditioner that may fly down on to my bed any time ! even worse get into my mouth , haiz.......... pest !!!! They deserve to die , die , die !!!!!

2 comments:

Tia said...

The most lame post i have ever read! lol
no hard feelings XD

Anonymous said...

so boring la this post not well organized for format blogspot....