Thursday, August 13, 2009

Alone

Felt alone
lonely&
lonesome
period.
no friend
no family
just too alone
wad really happen?
i really have no idea
Dear Lord please guide me through this dark hours
give me strength to regain the trust n faith on them
i really love them
Amen
hm...
a love order from God and my will
i love my parent n my brothers n also my friends
but i fail them bcus of my action
my act is too cruel
i always follow my emotion instead of my intention
i have to be disciplined
i did too much evil's work
but how?
how can i control myself?
i'm too rushy n talk without thinking
i feel sorry for everyone
totally sorry

2 comments:

Tia said...

i feel lonely too, friends are advancing to second sem but i'm stuck in first sem. then there are competitions between students, i dunno who to trust, many friends are off different classes than me. furthermore, my boyfriend so far away from me.....TwT

Kenny Liew said...

aiz... mine is colleague mostly have their talking partner whether boy or girl. then, i was left alone. quite at class and waiting for my bro even worse. wait till 3/4 hours le. nobody to talk to. it is sucked! And now sum friend kina argue with me. that is the worse thing i have now. we both same same la.