Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back to update 1

Well... seems like time the time is now to update
As usual sitting on the chair of the computer room at my semi-uni/ college UCSI kch.
The air conditioner blows very vigorously at here as usual... and...
Haiyo... ANy suggestion for me to do while waiting for my bro mar??
Damn... boring at here...
Study eh... always make excuse to avoid it.
Erm... today's wheather not so good quite cloudy and just rain, pretty windy instead of heavily.
Today's is also my very 1st record that i made myself, eh... not so only me la cus today's lunch with my college pals.
The cost of the lunch so
CHEAP!!!
Why???
Well... u see... we dun go for lunch but we eat at our friend's house, Jac.
Guess the menu?
It's yellowish... and the soups were filled with so many colour....
and the taste of it is quite QQ not bad la for our
chef Li Ying, Sing Yii, Jelly, Lee Yie and so on....
Sry if i dun list somes out cus too many people in and out the kitchen
Hehe...
this is the 2nd time we go out eat to have a very colourful food.
1st time is at R @ S @ M @ S with the many variety colour of chiken rice( ji fan) so sweat when see us eat.
Ok.... can guess wad's the food i ate?
Ok, i noe its stupid but ok la... sometimes play guess guess game also not bad mar...
Here it is the 1 and only Famous fast food of Malaysian...
The mee Maggi!
I know i know... u guys will say chii.... and Wad the?
Why choose this?
Bcus this food save us, the money spenders' ars.
We spent Rm1.50 only.
Seriously the 1st time le...
It's a nice record after since i went out eat with them.
OK... Rm1.50 sound quite unworthy but turn it's not only mee la still got some sausages and the volume of the mee quite a lot. I think they added more bungkus of this in the pot eh...
Nvm... unless i get my stomach full so i am ok wiht it...
Wuhuhu... so happy cus i gonna eat steamboat again 2nite.
Quite sien... actually cus it's been a few week i got steamboat at my house wiht my bro.
Compare to usual us we seldom eat this thing.
Well... the reason i eat this quite often bcus my mom left a lot of this steamboat ingredient at the fridges which is left over Chinese New Year food.
I noe it sounds wacky l.e.f.t o.v.e.r. but it's in the fridge mar... so no worry cus i got put the fresh meat last time stay in my fridges for more then 7/8 months, i think more then this eh...nvm la...
and yes... i seldom touch anything inside the fridges and by the time they come to kch again they complain about us and theyw an to take it( the ingredients) back to kampung so bo pian i have to finished it fast.
I'm doing quite fast already but the ingredient still left quite a lot.
At least tonite will be the last of it.
Hurae!!!!!
No More steamboat for sometimes...
I had ate 3/4 times already in a month of time
so averagely every week got i time eat steamboat le...
so puky!!!
Oh yeah... sry i didnt update my blog these days cus quite bz last time and now i am quite free and sometimes too free.
So very pai se yea...
That's all for this time.
I will try update more often.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Its cheap but unhealthy. Some ppl actually have cancer coz of it and some even died.....i try to avoid eating it.(consequences of it is scary)

Kenny Liew said...

okok... i'll hear ur advice. i ate bcus i got no choice ma. my friend took me to eat mar... haha... no wonder u look so healthy cyn...